Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Why beetrootreads?


Beetrootreads comes out of my wish of writing in English, providing readable texts for students and sharing my views on topics of interest. The choice of such name is the result of trying to find good-sounding name with reference to something casual in life as a healthy, yet 'loved or hated' vegetable. This is what reading is about to many people. Some love it! Some hate it! But few dare to say it's not healthy. So, I invite you to join in and practice a little reading. Reading practice apart for learners, I hope this blog may be of interesting to anyone. So, come on. Make your reading and leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Newton,
    I adored your blog and I found the interesting title. Congratulations! This blog will be very important for me. The texts of English's books are programmed and very artificial and I don't like of that. For this reason, I have interest in other readings, in English, for to enlarge my knowledge and you will contribute a lot in this space. Excuse my bad English, correct me teacher, please, if you can (puder - ?) and want (quiser- ?), each correction, for me, is a learning. To purpose, I love beetroot and I liked of the comparison. Thank you for your disposition and attention as my teacher.
    See you later.

    ReplyDelete